One of Hunter’s wardrobe essentials, the timelessness of a wide-brimmed hat inspired the beginning of Premonition Goods. To make sure you get the perfect fit for yours, you’ll want to be as accurate as possible when you measure your head. All of our hats are adjustable and can be sized down 2cm and cannot be sized up.
Note that the size chart below is in centimeters!
Don't see your size? We will release larger sizes in the future. Thanks for your patience!
Toddler - 51-53 cm | Youth - 53-55 cm | S/M - 55-57 cm | M/L - 57-59 CM | XL 59-61 cm
- Measure the circumference of your head with a soft tape measure—these are often found in sewing kits.
- Place the tape in the middle of the forehead and wrap it completely around your head, keeping the tape 1cm above your ears on each side.
- Wrap it tightly enough to be comfortable, but not too tight!
- Our hats come with adjustable ties inside that can tighten the hat up to two sizes smaller, so you’ll want to purchase whichever size is just above the measurement you take.
- A good rule of thumb is to size up and then use the ties to adjust to your head.
- If you need help figuring out your size, reach out and our team will be happy to assist!